Dunroamin is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We collect the following information when you contact us using our online form:
• Name, address and contact information including email address
What we do with the information we gather
We receive this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Responding to your questions and comments
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
• You may request details of personal information which we hold. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We will require to disclose your information to our data processor The Queensborough Group, and sub processors Hotel Host Company and Rackspace, who administer the online booking system on our behalf .