This policy outlines how the Hedley will use personal data about customers.
This policy may be amended from time to time and customers should review the policy via the Hedley Townhouse web site.
If customers wish to change or remove data at any time, requests can be made via email email@example.com
The type of data we collect and store may include customers name, address, telephone numbers, email address and credit / debit card details.
Customer data is collected via booking agencies and directly from customers.
Use of data
We use customer data to:
- process bookings and cancellations
- responding to enquiries made by customers
- sending emails regarding bookings, events and promotions
- generating reports and statistics on an aggregated basis
We disclose customer information;
- to the customer themselves
- to booking agencies
- to credit / debit card payment processing agencies
- to service providers and agents of the Hedley to perform functions as directed
- on an aggregated basis to third parties providing associated trade statistics
- to individuals and organisations necessary for the Hedley to comply with the law, regulations, government and legal.
If the Hedley is acquired by or merger with another individual or organisation, customers personal data may be transferred as part of the transfer of company assets.